The Clip-Bio filter lid can be fitted in seconds to ensure an odor-free environment in the food garbage can and to keep flies and maggots at bay. Thanks to the Clip-Bio filter lid, cost-intensive and climate-damaging garbage can cooling is no longer necessary.
clip-bio-filter lid for food waste bins
At a glance
- Perfectly closing, elastic double seal
- A biofilter decomposes digester gases into "fresh air
- The seal of the filter lid prevents the penetration of flies and the emergence of maggots
- Placement and removal of the bio-filter lid in seconds before and after garbage can exchange
- Easy handling during filter change
- Robust and sophisticated design according to DIN EN 840
- Available 120/140 l as well as 240 l bins
I had already obtained quotes for a barrel cooling system. That would have cost almost €3,500.
The perfect circuit for hygienic food waste collection
The bio-filter lid is equipped with a special seal resistant to problematic kitchen waste such as cooking oils. This seal thoroughly seals the container against foul odors and vermin. The core component, the bio-filter, works safely with high-performance microorganisms under all conditions of use. The filter material has a shelf life of a good year despite the heavy load.
Delivery of a clean 120l food waste container.
Fold back original cover
Hook in in a matter of seconds.
Bio-filter cover closes.
Unhooking in seconds
Close original cover
Container ready for exchange. Important: Please remove filter cover before each emptying!
Do you have any questions? Feel free to contact us!